Brokerage: Terms and Conditions
Users are able to search for properties using our online filtered-search tool and may then book appointments to view properties;
- Users warrant that they are over 18 years of age and are legally bound by the acceptance of these terms
- Although we, Just Realty Ltd, licensed agent (REAA 2008) hereinafter called Homeads make every effort to keep our listings current and accurate, no guarantee is made as to the currency and accuracy and we accept no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions or representations on any listing;
Our letting fee is the equivalent of one weeks rent plus GST at the listed price you apply at. The fee is payable should the user and/or their associates rent the home listed or another home from the owner listed.
Letting fee payable only on agreement to rent. Agreement to rent maybe completed between the owner/manager and the user direct or between Homeads and the user. Upon agreement, if Homeads does not manage the home in question our involvement ceases and all issues thereafter are a matter of tenancy to be addressed with the owner/manager as detailed on your tenancy agreement.
- The letting fee does not form part of any agreement between user and landlord/manager with respect of the on going tenancy and will not affect the granting or continuance of a tenancy. It is an agreed letting fee for introduction between the user and Homeads only;
- Homeads does not always show you - this may also be done with the landlord/manager of the property, the supply of their details and/or the supply of your details to them is the service we provide and is deemed and agreed to be an introduction. We can assist in agreement preparation as and if required;
- The email address you use is deemed by you as your address for service and that our invoice and communications will and should be sent to this address
- The user agrees that we can confirm with our landlord/manager that they have applied to, and/or been accepted by the landlord/manager, The landlord/managers confirmation of acceptance and/or tenancy is then deemed success and our letting fee will then become payable.
The user agrees to settle the Homeads letting fee within 7 days of the owner/managers confirmation of a successful introduction and tenancy.
The user shall identify to us immediately (within 6 hours) any other party they have passed such information onto and accept liability for the letting fee should that person take tenancy as a result. Failure to advise of another party will be deemed as avoidance;
- If you have contacted the landlord/manager by another means prior to our introduction please advise us immediately (within 6 hours) by return email or you accept that this is the original and initial contact made to them;
- Proof of such contact maybe requested and if not provided then the contractual obligations stand
- The user agrees that unpaid accounts will incur a late payment fee and collection costs; the late payment fee will take affect from 30 days after the date on original invoice, the late payment fee is $75 including GST. Collection services will be used at 60 days from the original date of invoice and their charges will be the liability of the user and this may affect the users credit rating;
- That the information contained in the request to view maybe used by the landlord/manager, Homeads or its associates for the purpose of credit checking and tenancy approval to evaluate if a suitable tenant or not, or to record a default of payment.
- Privacy statement: Homeads will not pass the information on to any other company or individual other than for the course of tenancy, credit checking, or for doing a search or default listing (to evaluate if suitable tenant or not, or to record a default on payment) or for accounting purposes
- terms last reviewed 11:30pm 21/02/2013